Bring some games, become a VIP!
The Golden State Pinball Festival happens because of YOU!
Be a VIP and bring working games to share with the community and receive free entry* and other perks!
*Please read this page carefully for all the details.
If you bring a game while the festival is in progress, check in at the front desk FIRST, prior to unloading your game.
We want to make sure that pinball players have a great selection of games to play the entire weekend. Your help is appreciated! You are what makes this show special.
When you bring 2 or more games you become our very special VIP and receive a free weekend pass to the show, exclusive early access on Saturday morning with free light breakfast, plus limited edition lanyard! If you bring MORE than two games, you will also receive a free meal ticket!
To give us and others a heads up you are bringing a pin, first please READ the guidelines below and then use the form (below) to register the titles. Please note that GSPF will make every effort to provide a secure space for any machines brought in, and we will make a reasonable effort to keep them going throughout the festival, but we cannot be held responsible for any problems, damages/loss arising with any game while on the premises.
- Free weekend pass when bringing 2 or more working machines!
- Thursday, 9:00am-7:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm noon
- Friday the Festival opens at 1:00pm!
- All games must be checked-in at the game registration desk!
- Sunday, 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Monday, 9:00am-12:00pm noon
- All games must be checked-out at the game registration desk!
Saturday Morning Breakfast
- Saturday morning @ 9:00am
- Must present your “I BROUGHT GAMES” lanyard to receive entry.
Bringing games? Please Read:
We encourage you to leave your game up the entire festival, but understand if you cannot because you live far away (but PLEASE let us know this when checking in your game). We are not trying to discourage people from sharing or selling games, not at all. Rather we are trying to make sure that someone who comes to the show on Sunday afternoon has a good time and wants to return next year. That keeps the festival strong year after year so we can all enjoy it.
Please remember Golden State Pinball Festival is a non-profit event and the proceeds benefit local charities. We trust that the kind-hearted owners who bring games want to see the show improve every year and will keep their games on the floor until the festival closes. Thank you for your cooperation!
Keep in mind the buildings have limited space. If you are thinking of bringing a game, submit your title now. Once set-up day comes, we will not be answering emails regularly nor able to check this website, we will be busy setting up the festival.
Free Entry Guidelines:
- Games must be in working condition!
- Games must remain on the premises for play until Sunday at 5:00pm.
- Games setup at Camp Silverball are not eligible for any show provided benefits and should NOT be registered.
- Be prepared to give us your game keys for safekeeping (so we can fix stuck balls, etc. and keep ‘er goin’) or your cell phone number if you will be remaining on the premises for the duration of the festival. Non-working games are not fun for anyone and our intention is to have a show that people want to come back to, year after year.
- Please tag your game with your name and if it’s for sale, add your cell phone number. You will receive game tags when you check in your game(s).
BUYERS and SELLERS:
This show has always been known for the great camaraderie, friendliness of the participants and the fact that it’s a great place to buy or sell a game! There is no charge if you sell a game at GSPF, we’d appreciate it if you would please, if at all possible make a deal with the buyer to keep it at the festival until 5:00pm on Sunday.
Saturday morning breakfast and all the pinball you can eat!
To access the early entry with free breakfast, please be prepared to show your “I BROUGHT GAMES” lanyard.
Again this year the GSPF management team will host a free light breakfast Saturday morning at 9:00am for those people who brought pinball machines to this year’s festival.
2022 Game List Click here for instructions on how to add a game.
|Find your info from a previous year|
Search results will appear here
|Click the Select button to use this name & email|
|Not in the system? Click “Add New Owner” button to add yourself|
|Owner Name||All fields required|
|So we can contact you before the show.|
|Cell Phone||So we can contact you at the show|
|Game||Type to find game. Click item in list to select|